Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Birthday Tank: PASS


The ribbing on this tank top is proof that practice really does pay off (duh). Being able to whip up one of these tank tops without trouble is a beautiful thing. But what's even more lovely is the birthday girl. (Isn't she sassy?) She texted me this pic and assured me her present is a "pass." Yay!

Though my obsession with the Tank Girl crew neck variation from Sew U Home Stretch: The Built by Wendy Guide to Sewing Knit Fabrics is far from over, it's time to try new things. Like this Cynthia Rowley Dress (Simplicity 2250). 
The image is from PatternReview.com, which predict I'll be relying on heavily.
Or, as I like to call it, the "What the hell am I getting myself into?" dress.

Here's a picture from Idle Fancy of the numerous and bizarre bodice pieces. Gulp.



No comments:

Post a Comment