Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fringe T-Shirt Scarf: FAIL


Last time I checked, I wasn't a member of Aerosmith (or one of their mic stands). But if opportunity knocks, I have just the scarf in my wardrobe. When ThreadBangers posted a how-to video with Megan Nicolay from Generation T, I immediately went to my t-shirt bin and snipped up this scarf.

It's been four years now and I've worn it twice. This scarf is just too much, figuratively and literally. After a few minutes of wearing, the copious fringe separates out over my boobs like a waterfall over boulders. Yeah, that feels hot.

Have you successfully worn this look? And if so, would you like a new scarf? I'm afraid I'm wearing this one no more, no more.



2 comments:

  1. When I wrote that, I actually thought of you and what type of noise might escape when you read it. My guess was a "Ha!" and a head shake. :)

    ReplyDelete