Sunday, May 1, 2016

Announcements: Me Made May 2016!

me-made-may'16

Hooray! It's Me Made May time again. Have you signed up? All it takes is setting a personal goal. Here's mine:
I, Vanessa, of passfailsewing.blogspot.com (@passfailsewing on instagram)  sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavor to wear an article of me-made clothing each day for the duration of May 2016 and to repair, rework, or recycle an article of clothing each week that is currently languishing in my closet.
It's so much more fun to make something new than to fix a piece I've already sewn. But with just a little time, I think I could turn some nearly good pieces into things I love to wear. Nothing like a public declaration to get you moving. :)

If you haven't signed up, go ahead and take care of that business. There's a giveaway on right now that sounds freaking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment